Through the years, cloud computing services like Cloud Indonesia has already taken their toll to become a full-fledged and certified strategic solution that simply holds a plethora of plications and advantages. And with the continuing advancement in the field of technology, upgrades and innovations are expected to all of the services that have something to do with a business’ or organization’s IT infrastructure.
What is Cloud Computing?
In its simplest definition, cloud computing mainly entails the utilization of the internet in terms of providing computing solutions required and needed by a particular company, business or organization. Ideally, a business only needs to make use of appropriate and compatible devices and internet connectivity to get started. In all cases, a cloud service provider usually offers and provides everything you need to make the service work. Such things which are commonly provided to a user include data software, storage, applications, security, networking, etc.
As of today, cloud service providers offer a range of cloud computing services that can be availed by users on the following basis: annual fee, prepaid, rental and pay-as-you-go. Some of the most common types of cloud computing services include:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Security as a Service (SECaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Backup as a Service
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Monitoring as a Service (MaaS)
- Communication as a Service (CaaS)
- Cloud Hosting and Storage
The Benefits and Advantages to Businesses
There are plenty of benefits and advantages that you can get from making use of a cloud computing service such as Cloud Indonesia. Below are the major benefits that you can simply take advantage of:
- Take advantage of the cost. Using a cloud computing service offered by a trusted provider can help you minimize your expenses simply because you will no longer have to deal with initial investment requirements, maintenance costs, infrastructure costs, software upgrade costs, license fees, in-house IT personnel, etc.
- Unlimited services guaranteed. Cloud service providers usually offer unlimited options on a particular number of users, backup size, storage capacity, user access, etc. Generally, you can get the guarantee that there will never be any additional or extra cost and even when there’s any, it can still be very low and affordable.
- Services are available anytime and anyplace where internet connectivity is possible.
- No-cost and automated updates. Such are features which are usually enclosed on an agreement that you will have to make with a service provider.